Our earliest paternity test available!
A very important test for individuals wishing to discover who the father is (paternity) before the birth of a child. Just 9 weeks into your pregnancy, a prenatal non-invasive DNA test is perfect to help you know who should be standing next to you throughout your pregnancy. Using complex biological data analytical algorithms the lab isolates free floating fetal DNA signals found in the mother’s blood and that fetal DNA is compared to the alleged father’s DNA.
- Determine paternity through a non-invasive procedure
- Eliminates risk to the fetus
- Can be performed as early as 9 weeks into the pregnancy
- Receive results in 7-10 business days
1. Request your test - Register using our secure form and we’ll send you a test kit.
2. Collect sample - Blood is drawn from the mother and a swab is collected from the alleged father (blood collected by a phlebotomist of your choice, or we provide one, for an additional fee).
3. Return your sample - Using the return box you received.
4. Receive your analysis - The lab will analyze your DNA and send you the report.
We're committed to your peace-of-mind during this challenging time. CONTACT US with any questions or concerns @ 855-948-8633 (WITTMED).
Prenatal Non-Invasive Paternity DNA Test
1. Specialized kit for this non-invasive procedure
2. Statistical report showing the likelihood that the tested parties are related. Unlike other non-invasive reports, ours includes a genetic profile for the mother and alleged father, which can be used for future relationship comparisons.
3. World-class support!